Harshini Telesystems Products
We have started this business with an aim to satisfy the customers with our Quality Products & Services at competitive prices. We are happy that we are following this policy right from the beginning. There is no case of either delayed delivery to the customer or customer dissatisfaction regarding our quality till date, which is our core strength
Ground Based Towers
Roof Top Towers
Broadcast Towers, Windmill Towers, MW Masts and Monopoles
|150 m TV Tower
||149 m FM Tower
||50 m Windmill Tower
||120 m Medium Wave (MW) Guyed Mast
||40 m Telecom Monopole
||48 m High Mast for Lighting|
Shelter for Telecom Applications
Power Sub-station Structures
|66 kV Input Feeder Sub-station
||11 kV Output Feeders Sub-station
The Reserve Bank has granted some general permission to certain
financial institutions providing housing finance e.g. HDFC, LIC Housing Finance Ltd.,
etc, and authorized dealers to grant housing loans to NRI nationals for acquisition of
a NRI house/flat for self-occupation subject to certain conditions. Criteria regarding
the purpose of the loan, margin money and the quantum of loan will be at par with those
applicable to resident Indians. Repayment of the loan should be made within a period not
exceeding 15 years, out of inward remittance through banking channels or out of funds
held in the investors' NRE/FCNR/NRO accounts.
- A Power Of Attorney (POA) or letter of attorney is a written authorization to
represent or act on another's behalf in private affairs, business, or some other
legal matter, sometimes against the wishes of the other. The person authorizing the
other to act is the principal, grantor, or donor (of the power).
- A Power Of Attorney is not an instrument of transfer in regard to any right,
title or interest in an immovable property.
- A Power Of Attorney, or letter of attorney, is a document that authorizes another person,
known as the agent or attorney-in-fact—usually a legally competent relative or close friend over
18 years old—to handle any combination of financial, legal and health care decisions. A power
of attorney is also referred to as a POA. Generally, one chooses a POA as a provision if he
or she becomes incapacitated.
Types of Power of Attorney:
- A Power Of Attorney (POA) is an instrument that is used by people to confer authority on
somebody else to legally act on their behalf. POA are of two types.
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA), while an SPA is used for transfer of a specific right
to the person on whom it is conferred.
- General Power of Attorney (GPA), the GPA authorizes the holder to do whatever is necessary.
- There is no sale clause of immovable property mentioned in POA (notarized)
- Registered POA from registration office allows sale clause and POA to any one
Following are the important things to be kept in mind while executing the POA
- Customer Prepares POA as per defined format.
- Executants has to paste his/her photograph along with signature on each page.
- Authenticate/adjudicate the POA from Indian Embassy or local authority.
- Send authenticated/adjudicated POA in India.
- In India, the POA holder has to paste his/her photograph along with his/her left hand thumb
impression and signature.
- Then this document will have to be stamped for Rs. 500/- (ESBTR, Franking, Stamp paper)
and notarised from a Registered Notary. Please ensure that a stamp of “Before Me”
is affixed on the document.
- POA holder and executants Photo ID attach before Notary.